Does Your Home Need New Window Blinds, Shades, and Shutters in Austin, TX?
Since 2004, DECO Window Fashions has proudly served Austin, TX and the surrounding area, installing custom drapes, blinds, shutters, shades, motorized window treatments, and more. We will make sure your entire experience with us is positive and that all of our work is high-quality and thorough—from the planning to the measuring to the professional installation. Contact us at 512-250-8600 or visit us at 13450 Research Blvd Ste 111, Austin, TX 78750.
Suitable window coverings are more than decoration for a room. These products have a noticeable impact on the function of the windows and the overall style of your home. When someone is inside or outside, the eyes naturally focus on the windows and window coverings. So, you need to be sure that you have quality window shutters, blinds, and shades in Austin, TX.
Our experienced team understands the importance of creating quality results for every client. We are committed to a personalized approach when designing new window coverings for your installation. Whether you are building a new home or want to improve your current home, we’re here to offer the support you need every step of the way. When you choose our knowledgeable team, rest assured that we are always ready to serve your family until the project is completed to your satisfaction.
Quality Choices: Window Blinds, Shades, and Shutters in Austin, TX
What are the right products to install in your home? The answer isn’t the same for every family. Instead of providing the same recommendations for every customer, we take the time to listen to the unique needs of each home. Our goal is to ensure a personalized result for your family. You get the opportunity to choose the best products that match your goals and preferences.
These customized window coverings personalize your home and ensure comfort and safety for your family. During the design process, we learn about your desires, then offer recommendations to help you choose the right materials that will last for years.
We specialize in Hunter Douglas window coverings and also offer a variety of other options. As you learn about these designs and materials, you’ll see that Hunter Douglas is leading the industry with excellent results. Since quality is our highest priority, we want to be sure that top-notch materials are installed in every home.
Factors to Consider When Choosing Window Coverings
As you learn about the window covering industry, you have the chance to compare various designs and choices. Here are some of the things you might want to include in your window covering design plan:
- Materials: The products used for your project will impact the durability of these materials. Are you looking for a cheap solution in a rental unit? Or, maybe you want to install high-end, luxury products for your dream home. We’ll help you compare the pros and cons of different materials.
- Sizing: Purchasing window coverings through our team instead of a big-box store means that you have the benefit of products that are custom-fit to match each window of your home. We’ll schedule a free consultation to visit your home and measure all of the windows.
- Colors: Show a bit of personality in your window covering design! Choose the colors and features that look great with the rest of the décor in your home.
- Safety: Many families put safety first with their window coverings. One of the benefits of modern-day products is that you can install coverings that are free of cords and other hazardous elements.
- Warranty: If something goes wrong after installation, rest assured that our team always stands behind our installation and materials. We offer an excellent warranty to support the products we install.
The possibilities are endless when installing new window shades, blinds, and shutters in Austin, TX. If you’d like to learn more about these products, then it’s simple to get started: call us to book a free consultation.
The Cost of New Window Coverings
Choosing a budget for window coverings can be a tricky decision. Instead of looking for the cheapest solutions you can find, it’s essential to focus on the value you get through the selected materials. The overall cost varies from one project to the next.
Here are some of the factors that will impact the estimate for your window covering installation:
- How many windows need new window coverings?
- What is the size of your windows?
- Which materials would you like installed?
- Do you have a preference regarding the brand of window coverings?
- Are there any unique design elements that should be included?
- What other features would you like, such as automation or cordless products?
The prices vary so much that we can’t list price points here on our website. But we are happy to offer every customer a complimentary estimate. When we visit your home and learn more about your preferences, then we can give you a full proposal with information about your new window coverings.
Trusting the Industry Experts
Working with a knowledgeable team of window installation experts means that you can expect quality results in your home. Contact us right away to book an appointment so we can assist with your new window blinds, shades, and shutters in Austin, TX. We can schedule an in-home consultation, or you are welcome to visit our showroom to see a variety of available products.
Window Treatments FAQ’s
How much is window blinds?
You could pay an average of $211 and $1,199, or $691, to have blinds installed. For a total of $640, each one costs an average of $80 to cover eight windows. For a complete house installation, labor runs from $140 to $400, or up to $50 per window. Learn More.
Should window blinds be up or down?
The blind should be covered up by slats if the window is on the ground floor. Otherwise, from the floors above, people can see in. If though, you are on an upper floor and the slats are up, from the ground floor, everyone can see in. Blinds on the upper floor should then be closed down by slats. Learn More.
What is the average cost of shutters?
Including installation, the total cost of repairing or replacing plantation shutters with new ones varies from about $250-$500 per square meter. If the installation is arranged separately, most installers will charge between $70-$100 per hour. Learn More.