DECO Window Fashions has been family-owned and operated for 13 years, and our family is growing! If you share our passion and expertise for blinds, shades, shutters, and all things window treatments, we would love to have you join our team. If any of our job listings below sound like a perfect fit you, send us your resume and we’ll get in touch with you.
In-Home Window Coverings Sales Consultant
Full-Time or Part-Time
DECO Window Fashions is seeking an experienced In-Home Window Coverings Sales Consultant to help customers with their custom window treatments projects. DECO Window Fashions is a custom made window coverings dealer serving Austin for the past 11 years. We are growing and need help. If you are looking for full time or part time work and have experience selling custom made draperies and other window coverings such as Blinds, Shades, and Shutters. Please apply in person at our showroom.
We are committed to provide excellent customer service and superior quality products. As an In-Home Window Coverings Sales Consultant you will help customer select colors, proper operating systems, solving challenging window treatment solutions and style for each space in the customer’s home or office.
We envision a successful In-Home Window Coverings Sales Consultant to be willing to work and grow within this work opportunity by generating your own sales leads through presentations, referrals networking events, prospecting, Interior Designers, architects and builders. We will provide leads as well that are generated through our own marketing efforts. Think about it as your own business but in partnership with a well-established and focused company in building a rapport with customers, making sure they are completely satisfied with their purchase and creating long lasting relationships.
We have competitive commission, bonus plans, and online training programs. Mileage reimbursements,
3 years’ experience in custom window coverings, 3 years’ experience in commissioned sales environment with a proven record of success at meeting/exceeding sales goals
Experience in growing a client base, proactive with business development with the ability to bring large and detailed sales to a close in an efficient manner.
Compensation: Hourly Pay + Bonus
Employment type: Full-time
DECO Window Fashions is looking for an energetic, friendly, customer service oriented and good communication skills person to join our Installation Team. If you are Self Motived and self-Driven even better!
Experience in the window treatment industry would be a major Plus to be considered. However, we are willing to hire the right person to train and to take over the installations for our growing company.
If you have experience, we want to talk to you. You should know what it takes to get the job done right. If you don’t have experience, we will train you so you can be successful in this line of work.
Responsibilities will include:
- When in customer’s home we provide Clean and Professional installation for many types of window treatments, such as Hunter Douglas blinds, shades, shutters, draperies and window films and exterior solar screens.
- In-shop time will be working on next day deliveries, repairs of window treatments. Organization and cleaning up of the Shop and work van as needed.
The qualified applicant must:
- Be detail oriented — Willing to take the time do the job right the first time.
- Be comfortable climbing up ladders.
- Have a strong mechanical background. Handy with cordless drills, levels, stud finder etc.
- Have knowledge of basic construction principles.
- Have strong communication skills. Willing to take the time to educate the customer how to use their new window treatments.
- Have good organizational skills.
- Have a clean, pleasant, professional attitude and appearance.
- Have reliable transportation. You may be required to use your personal vehicle for job visits.
DECO Window Fashions has been serving Austin and the surrounding area with quality window treatments for over 11 years. Our success is based on our excellent customer service and attention to details. We look forward to meeting a person with the same values and work ethics.